About the Recruiter position
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter has experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates in all levels of a company.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Our Core Values are the foundation of our company, so being passionate about our mission and people is essential to the success of this role.
Recruiter Position responsibilities are:
- Managing full-cycle recruitment with at least 5 roles published at any given time
- Managing candidates in the pipeline and providing them with a memorable candidate experience
- Creating and modifying new job descriptions that fit our ever-changing business needs
- Updating recruitment documents such as new hire and on-boarding decks
- This person will also be responsible for the on-boarding of all new hires and supporting other human resources functions
- Screening of backgrounds and technical assessments
- Conducting interviews over the phone, via Zoom, and in-person
- Embrace and support our diversity and inclusion objectives
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a startup environment focused on both business and technical roles
- Is familiar with HR databases such as a Namely, BreezyHR, and TripActions or similar databases
- Has experience coordinating interviews with department heads
- Effective communication skills
- A passion for helping people
- BA/BSc degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field
We’d especially love to hear from you if you have experience in the following:
- Culture Index
- Working with a distributed company — we hire all across the U.S.
- Experience working at a SaaS company
- Technical recruitment